Areas of Emphasis
- Probate Administration
- Probate Litigation
- Trusts in Will and Trust Contests
- Guardianship and Conservatorship Administration
- Contested Guardianship and Conservatorship Administration
I love to fight bullies and hold people accountable when they take advantage of the vulnerable people in our community.
As a litigator, I’m unique in that I understand the nuances of probate administration, trust law and elder law, as well as having court room expertise and experience.
My work as a prosecutor at the Multnomah County District Attorney’s office and my civil trial experience enable me to effectively represent clients involved in litigation, settlement, mediation, and arbitration. Often, I am able to offer clients solutions that they may not have known existed.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member of Elder Law and Estate Planning & Administration Sections of the Oregon State Bar
- Member of the Multnomah Bar Association
- Mock Trial Coach