Anita Grinich’s law practice focuses on:
- Estate planning, including the design and documentation of all types of asset transfers.
- The probate of estates, including the representation of personal representatives.
- The administration of trusts, including the representation of trustees.
- Real estate transactions.
- Tax planning for individuals and businesses.
Before joining the firm in 1996, Ms. Grinich was the vice president of a nationally recognized consulting firm and specialized in deferred compensation plans. She was also involved in estate and life insurance planning in Oregon, Washington, and New York.
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Portland
- Secretary, Founding and Current Member of Board of Directors, and Past President, Hood River Adopt A Dog, Inc.
- Past Board Member, Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Past Board of Directors Member and President, Residential Condominium Homeowners’ Association
- Member, Trusts and Estates Section, Oregon State Bar